At Bohler, we empower the ambitious to become the accomplished. This greater purpose connects us with like-minded professionals, fosters meaningful relationships, and generates the alignment necessary to produce an unrivaled consulting and employment experience. Bohler is a multidisciplined, site development consulting company that focuses on a wide range of projects for public and private clients, universities, and joint venture organizations - from residential to data centers, infill redevelopment to master planned communities and mixed use to retail. We focus on engaging landscape architecture during conceptual site design to help clients maximize their return on investment and provide a more positive impact on the overall project.
Our Rehoboth Beach, DE office is looking for a Mid-Atlantic Director of Landscape Architecture and Planning who embodies this purpose.
What You’ll Do:
As our Mid-Atlantic Director of Landscape Architecture and Planning (LAP), you will:
- Manage assigned division including direct reporting of one to three senior level managers
- Manage the collaborative work efforts between offices by reviewing proposals, profitability reports and ensuring QAQC standards are met
- Serve as a liaison between the Managing Director and assigned offices by providing weekly reporting on workloads, human resource issues, project needs, project updates and business development opportunities
- Be a culture champion and hold yourself and leaders within your division accountable to the Core Operating Principals and The Bohler Way
- Establish and implement priorities across the region and support the implementation of new initiatives
- Develop relationships with existing clients while supporting local teams on expanding market share and creating new project opportunities
- Identify and develop relationships with new clients, associations, and business networks to create new opportunities
- Develop innovation within the LAP skill set, finding ways to be more effective and creative within the footprint of our responsibilities and the company
What We Offer:
- A supportive and flexible work environment that empowers employees to stay healthy, fulfill their passions, and balance work and life goals
- The opportunity to take ownership of your career with an unsurpassed focus on career development and mentorship
- An Organizational Development department that facilitates ongoing soft, technical, and leadership skills training programs
- Open and transparent communication with senior leadership
- Team building activities/events and a collaborative work environment
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in landscape architecture, architecture, or urban planning
- Active landscape architect, architect, or planner license
- 15+ years of relevant design experience
- Excellent organizational, management and communication skills
No agencies please. Bohler is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.