At Bohler, we empower the ambitious to become the accomplished. This greater purpose connects us with like-minded professionals, fosters meaningful relationships, and generates the alignment necessary to produce an unrivaled consulting and employment experience.
Our Melville, NY office is looking for a Senior Design Engineer who embodies this purpose.
What You'll Do:
As a Senior Design Engineer at Bohler, you will:
- Engage in valuable interactions with external clients
- Perfect your technical site design knowledge and "hands on" plan preparation experience while sharing your expertise with your team
- Design site plans for some of the most recognizable brand name clients across a wide spectrum of industries
- Immerse yourself in the project management lifecycle from initial project scoping through project closeout
- Partner with your manager to tailor your career path towards YOUR vision- a technical design expert or project/staff management
What We Offer:
A supportive and flexible work environment that empowers employees to stay healthy, fulfill their passions, and balance work and life goals
- The opportunity to take ownership of your career with an unsurpassed focus on career development and mentorship
- A Learning & Development department that facilitates ongoing soft and technical skills training
- Complete visibility and involvement in the projects your team works on
Open and transparent communication with senior leadership as well as local office management
- Team building activities/events and a collaborative work environment
What You'll Need:
- The ability to learn quickly, strong communication skills, and a solid work ethic
- A passion for design and creative problem-solving
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Professional Engineering (PE) license a plus
- Experience in site civil design
- Practical experience with civil engineering technology (AutoCAD Civil3D)
Bohler is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.