At Bohler, we empower the ambitious to become the accomplished. This greater purpose connects us with like-minded professionals, fosters meaningful relationships, and generates the alignment necessary to produce an unrivaled consulting and employment experience.
Our Warren, NJ office is looking for a Project Manager who embodies this purpose.
What You’ll Do:
As a Project Manager at Bohler, you will:
- Be given the infrastructure and support to essentially run your client portfolio with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Build/nurture both your individual brand and the Bohler brand through your presence in the local marketplace
- Serve as quarterback in steering the direction and scope of your clients' projects
- Empower and encourage your team to reach new levels of success where they have opportunities to grow in their careers
- Be a true business partner to your clients, listening to their needs and providing your team's technical expertise to help them accomplish their development goals
- Represent your clients throughout key milestones in their projects including at public presentations and hearings
What We Offer:
- A supportive and flexible work environment that empowers employees to stay healthy, fulfill their passions, and balance work and life goals
- The opportunity to take ownership of your career with an unsurpassed focus on career development and mentorship
- A Learning & Development department that facilitates ongoing soft and technical skills training
- Complete visibility and exposure to all aspects of a project
- The opportunity to immerse yourself in the design process, while working hand-in-hand with team members
- Open and transparent communication with senior leadership as well as local office management
- Team building activities/events and a collaborative work environment
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Professional Engineering (PE) license
- A history of building, motivating, and leading high-performance site design teams
- Experience nurturing and growing client relationships while delivering Best-in-Class service
Bohler is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.