At Bohler, we empower the ambitious to become the accomplished. This greater purpose connects us with like-minded professionals, fosters meaningful relationships, and generates the alignment necessary to produce an unrivaled consulting and employment experience.
Our Tampa, FL office is looking for a Senior Survey CAD Technician who embodies this purpose.
What You'll Do:
As a Senior Survey CAD Technician at Bohler, you will:
- Collaborate with team members to work on challenging survey projects in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Enhance your technical survey knowledge with more advanced concepts
- Prepare plats and ALTA/boundary/topographic/as-built surveys for some of the most recognizable brand name clients across a wide spectrum of industries
- Perform autonomous research in support of projects
What We Offer:
A supportive and flexible work environment that empowers employees to stay healthy, fulfill their passions, and balance work and life goals
- The opportunity to take ownership of your career with an unsurpassed focus on career development and mentorship
- A Learning & Development department that facilitates ongoing soft and technical skills training
- The opportunity to immerse yourself in the design process, while working hand-in-hand with team members
Open and transparent communication with senior leadership as well as local office management
- Team building activities/events and a collaborative work environment
What You'll Need:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; technical degree or CIT preferred
- The ability to learn quickly, along with strong communication skills, and a solid work ethic
- A passion for survey and creative problem-solving
- Experience in survey preferred
- Practical experience with civil engineering technology (AutoCAD)
Bohler is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.