At Bohler, we empower the ambitious to become the accomplished. This greater purpose connects us with like-minded professionals, fosters meaningful relationships, and generates the alignment necessary to produce an unrivaled consulting and employment experience.
Our Towson, MD office is looking for a Landscape Designer who embodies this purpose.
What You'll Do:
As a Landscape Designer at Bohler, you will:
- Collaborate with team members to work on challenging landscape design projects in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Hone your technical design knowledge and "hands on" plan preparation experience (including hardscape, planting, and lighting)
- Design landscape packages for some of the most recognizable brand name clients across a wide spectrum of industries
- Partner with your manager to tailor your career path towards YOUR vision
What We Offer:
A supportive and flexible work environment that empowers employees to stay healthy, fulfill their passions, and balance work and life goals
- The opportunity to take ownership of your career with an unsurpassed focus on career development and mentorship
- A Learning & Development department that facilitates ongoing soft and technical skills training
- Complete visibility and exposure to all aspects of a project
- The opportunity to immerse yourself in the design process, while working hand-in-hand with team members
Open and transparent communication with senior leadership as well as local office management
- Team building activities/events and a collaborative work environment
What You'll Need:
- The ability to learn quickly, strong communication skills, and a solid work ethic
- A passion for design and creative knack for problem-solving
- Experience developing graphic exhibits and construction documents of landscape plans
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Landscape Architecture or Planning from an accredited program
- AutoCAD Civil 3D experience is a plus; along with Adobe Creative Suite and SketchUp
Bohler is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.