At Bohler, we empower the ambitious to become the accomplished. This greater purpose connects us with like-minded professionals, fosters meaningful relationships, and generates the alignment necessary to produce an unrivaled consulting and employment experience.
Our Boca Raton team is looking for a Survey Assistant Project Manager who embodies this purpose.
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare, review and monitor field surveys on numerous projects simultaneously
- Assist in directing field and office staff to execute field surveys
- Perform quality control of all survey documents, including survey plans, record plats, descriptions, and review of title commitment reports
- Prepare and review CAD work, plats and final surveys
- Survey boundary analysis and computations of ALTA, topography, utility and roadway surveys utilizing AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Assist in training and management of survey department field crews, CAD technicians and support staff
- Schedule and coordinate between other departments and companies
- Other duties as assigned
What We Offer:
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree in Surveying or related field
- 5-7 years of experience
- SIT preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong multi-tasking and follow-up skills
- Ability to prioritize, good time management skills and proactive approach
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as team member
Bohler Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.