At Bohler, we empower the ambitious to become the accomplished. This greater purpose connects us with like-minded professionals, fosters meaningful relationships, and generates the alignment necessary to produce an unrivaled consulting and employment experience.
Our Raleigh office is looking for a Landscape Architect who embodies this purpose.
What You'll Do:
As a Landscape Architect at Bohler, you will:
- Engage in valuable interactions with external clients
- Perfect your technical design knowledge and "hands on" plan preparation experience (including hardscape, planting, and lighting), while sharing your expertise with your team
- Design landscape packages for some of the most recognizable brand name clients across a wide spectrum of industries
- Immerse yourself in the project management lifecycle from initial project scoping through project closeout
- Partner with your manager to tailor your career path towards YOUR vision- a technical design expert or project/staff management
What We Offer:
A supportive and flexible work environment that empowers employees to stay healthy, fulfill their passions, and balance work and life goals
- The opportunity to take ownership of your career with an unsurpassed focus on career development and mentorship
- A Learning & Development department that facilitates ongoing soft and technical skills training
- Complete visibility and involvement in the projects your team works on
Open and transparent communication with senior leadership as well as local office management
- Team building activities/events and a collaborative work environment
What You'll Need:
- The ability to learn quickly, strong communication skills, and a solid work ethic
- A passion for design and creative knack for problem-solving
- Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture or Planning from an accredited program
- RLA/LLA license preferred
- Experience developing graphic exhibits and construction documents of landscape plans
- Practical experience with landscape design technology (AutoCAD Civil3D, Adobe Creative Suite, SketchUp)
Bohler is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.