At Bohler, we empower the ambitious to become the accomplished. This greater purpose connects us with like-minded professionals, fosters meaningful relationships, and generates the alignment necessary to produce an unrivaled consulting and employment experience.
Our Southborough, MA office is looking for a Business Development Specialist who embodies this purpose.
What You'll Do:
As a Business Development Specialist with Bohler, you will:
- Partner with Project and Client Managers to coordinate business development strategies
- Identify and develop relationships with clients, associations and business networks to grow awareness in the New York City market
- Work directly with the Regional Director to develop leads, coordinate proposals and presentations in conjunction with the marketing team
- Research potential clients within New York City as related to overall strategy and report findings for strategy discussion and implementation plan
- Meet with existing vendors and sub-consultants for lead generation
- Encourage and participate in business and community activities promoting Bohler’s services
What We Offer:
- A supportive and flexible work environment that empowers employees to stay healthy, fulfill their passions, and balance work and life goals
- The opportunity to take ownership of your career with an unsurpassed focus on career development and mentorship
- A Learning & Development department that facilitates ongoing soft and technical skills training
- Complete visibility and exposure to all aspects of a project
- Open and transparent communication with senior leadership as well as local office management
- Team building activities/events and a collaborative work environment
What You'll Need:
- The ability to learn quickly, along with strong communication skills, and a solid work ethic
- Prior business development or marketing experience in the New York City A/E/C environment preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering, Marketing, Business or a related field
- Experience nurturing and growing client relationships while delivering Best-in-Class service
Bohler Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.