At Bohler, we empower the ambitious to become the accomplished. We are looking for dependable, responsible, and detail-oriented Crew Members to join our Survey Team. As a Crew Member, you will work as part of a team to collect and manage critical data for the survey staff and engineers to complete dynamic projects and fulfill client needs.
Our Charlotte office is looking for a Crew Member who embodies this purpose.
What You'll Do:
As a Crew Member, you will:
- Complete all phases of field work including construction staking, ALTA/boundary/topographic/as-built surveys using Robotic Trimble total stations and GPS with Trimble Data Collectors
- Perform field calculations, sketches and compile raw field data
- Work outside in the elements while standing/walking for up to 8 hours/day
What We Offer:
- A supportive and flexible work environment that empowers employees to stay healthy, fulfill their passions, and balance work and life goals
- The opportunity to take ownership of your career with an unsurpassed focus on career development and mentorship
- A company vehicle, cell phone and corporate credit card
- A Learning & Development department that facilitates ongoing soft and technical skills training
- Open and transparent communication with senior leadership as well as local office management
- Team building activities/events and a collaborative work environment
What You'll Need:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous experience surveying in the field utilizing Robotic Total Station with data collectors a plus
- Willingness to work outdoors for extended periods of time with the physical ability to stand on varied surfaces, walk long distances including harsh terrain, and the ability to withstand seasonal temperatures and various weather conditions
- Ability to perform projects within the established time limits and adhere to company policies and procedures
- A passion for providing an outstanding client and team experience
- The ability to learn quickly, a self-starter mentality, strong communication skills, and a solid work ethic
- The ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Valid driver’s license required
- Work overtime as needed
Bohler is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.