At Bohler, we empower the ambitious to become the accomplished. This greater purpose connects us with like-minded professionals, fosters meaningful relationships, and generates the alignment necessary to produce an unrivaled consulting and employment experience.
Our Atlanta office is looking for an Administrative Assistant who embodies this purpose.
What You'll Do:
As an Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Become the backbone of an energetic engineering team that can’t live without you
- Be the driving force behind efficient project coordination to meet project deadlines in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Hone your ability to provide exceptional project prioritization, meeting management/logistics, and assistance in business development efforts
- Partner with your manager to tailor your career path towards YOUR vision
What We Offer:
A supportive and flexible work environment that empowers employees to stay healthy, fulfill their passions, and balance work and life goals
- The opportunity to take ownership of your career with an unsurpassed focus on career development and mentorship
- A Learning & Development department that facilitates ongoing soft and technical skills training
Open and transparent communication with senior leadership as well as local office management
- Team building activities/events and a collaborative work environment
What You'll Need:
- The ability to learn quickly, a self-starter mentality, strong communication skills, and a solid work ethic
- High School Diploma or GED required, Associates/Bachelor’s degree a plus
- A passion for providing an outstanding client and team experience
- Willingness to learn, take initiative, and grow with the company
- Previous experience supporting an individual, a team or project work
Bohler is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.