At Bohler, we empower the ambitious to become the accomplished. This greater purpose connects us with like-minded professionals, fosters meaningful relationships, and generates the alignment necessary to produce an unrivaled consulting and employment experience.
Our Raleigh office is looking for a Survey Project Manager who embodies this purpose.
What You’ll Do:
As a Survey Project Manager at Bohler, you will:
- Be given the infrastructure and support to run your business unit with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Build/nurture your individual brand and the Bohler brand through your presence in the local marketplace
- Serve as an expert survey consultant responsible for positively steering the direction and scope of your clients' projects
- Assist in the mentorship, training, and development of the survey team
- Empower and encourage your team to reach new levels of success where they have opportunities to grow in their careers
- Be a true business partner to your clients, listening to their needs and providing your team's expertise to help them accomplish their development goals
- Represent your clients throughout key milestones in their projects
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to take ownership of your career with an unsurpassed focus on career development and mentorship
- A collaborative work environment
- A Learning & Development department that facilitates ongoing soft and technical skills training
- Team building activities/events
- Generous benefits and perks- We take pride in providing our employees with a supportive work environment that empowers them to stay healthy, fulfill their passions, and balance work goals and life goals
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor's degree Surveying or related field
- PLS required in NC and SC
- A history of completing successful survey projects and leading high-performance survey teams
- Experience nurturing and growing client relationships while delivering Best-in-Class service
Bohler Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.