At Bohler, we empower the ambitious to become the accomplished. This greater purpose connects us with like-minded professionals, fosters meaningful relationships, and generates the alignment necessary to produce an unrivaled consulting and employment experience.
Our Rocky Hill, CT office is looking for an Assistant Project Manager who embodies this purpose.
What You'll Do:
As an Assistant Project Manager at Bohler, you will:
- Gain exposure to our vast portfolio of recognizable brand name clients in order to build and foster those relationships
- Receive training in the financial management aspects of project production, such as writing contracts, putting together proposals, managing budgets, etc.
- Polish your skills for presentations in front of local planning and zoning boards
- Perfect your technical site design knowledge and "hands on" plan preparation experience in order to mentor and develop your own team of design professionals
- Hone your skills in the project management lifecycle from initial project scoping through project closeout
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to take ownership of your career with an unsurpassed focus on career development and mentorship
- A Learning & Development department that facilitates ongoing soft and technical skills training, including leadership training
- Team building activities/events and a collaborative work environment
- Generous benefits and perks- We take pride in providing our employees with a supportive work environment that empowers them to stay healthy, fulfill their passions, and balance work goals and life goals
What You'll Need:
- The ability to learn quickly, strong communication skills, and a solid work ethic
- Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or related field
- Professional Engineering (PE) license preferred
- Experience in site civil design
- Practical experience with civil engineering technology (AutoCAD Civil3D)
Bohler Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.