At Bohler, we empower the ambitious to become the accomplished. This greater purpose connects us with like-minded professionals, fosters meaningful relationships, and generates the alignment necessary to produce an unrivaled consulting and employment experience.
Our Frisco office is looking for a Design Engineer who embodies this purpose.
What You'll Do:
As a Design Engineer at Bohler, you will:
- Collaborate with team members to work on challenging land development projects in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Enhance your technical site design knowledge with more advanced design concepts
- Design site plans for some of the most recognizable brand name clients across a wide spectrum of industries
- Partner with your manager to tailor your career path towards YOUR vision
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to take ownership of your career with an unsurpassed focus on career development and mentorship
- A Learning & Development department that facilitates ongoing soft and technical skills training
- Complete visibility and exposure to all aspects of a project
- The opportunity to immerse yourself in the design process, while working hand-in-hand with team members
- Team building activities/events and a collaborative work environment
- Generous benefits and perks- We take pride in providing our employees with a supportive work environment that empowers them to stay healthy, fulfill their passions, and balance work goals and life goals
What You'll Need:
- The ability to learn quickly, along with strong communication skills, and a solid work ethic
- A passion for design and creative problem-solving
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or related
- Experience in site civil design
- Practical experience with civil engineering technology (AutoCAD Civil 3D)
Bohler Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.