- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 2 + years of residential and/or commercial site design and permitting experience
- Effective written and communication skills
- Proficient with AutoCAD (Civil 3D Preferred)
- Knowledge of the planning and zoning process
- Self starter who can work independently and with team members
- Experience dealing with regulatory agencies and review professionals a plus
Bohler Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.