- Bachelor’s degree in Landscape Architecture or Planning from an accredited program
- 5+ years of experience (in a design capacity is preferred)
- Production experience with AutoCAD (C3D), Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, and SketchUp preferred
- High energy, creative, flexible, self-starter who is willing to work at a dynamic pace
- Ability to integrate seamlessly into both multi-disciplinary landscape design teams as well as Urban Design / Planning teams strongly preferred
- Excellent design and presentation skills utilizing both 3D software and hand rendering techniques
Bohler Engineering is an equal opportunity employer and affords equal opportunity to all applicants and employees for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected under local, state or federal laws.